Style number : 1020736
TechIdeal for hot days, the HTO Tee is treated with Icefil, a xylitol-based treatment that transforms sweat into a cooling agent.
- IceFit: Cooling effect, quick-drying, stretchable
- AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control.
- 1 rear pocket with zip
- Multimedia pocket
- Mini-stitching: Improves stretchability without restricting movement
- Strategically placed mesh inserts
- Front and back reflective accents
- Comfort Fit
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - COMFORT FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThe Louis Garneau HTO Tee for women is made with IceFit, a stretch fabric that offers great moisture management, is fast drying, features UPF/SPF 50 sun protection and has a surface treated with Icefil, the HTO tee is ideal for those hot riding days.
Write Your Own Review