Style number : 1054122
Profile MTB - Men Profile MTB - Women TOP SHEET Fabric treated with an antibacterial solution to fight the effects of retained moisture, which can increase the growth of bacteria. CONSTRUCTION Developed wiht B.E.M. (Beveled Edge Molding) high-density foam. This technology elimates drastic drops of heights at the edge of the foam, resulting in a smooth transition. Anatomic fit padding designed for mountain biking. 4-way stretch maximizes fit and motion. Seamless construction eliminates pinching points. Patents: U.S. #6,393,618; Can. #2,349,801
Double density foam
TechThe women's Latitude cycling shorts are built with tough but soft abrasion-resistant fabrics. They'll be the first pair you pick up time and time again. Functional loops on the waist allow you to wear your own belt and a seamless inner leg reduces the chance of excess material getting bunched up around the saddle, while the snap-loop fastening system makes these shorts compatible with other Garneau innershorts.
- Rhino: 2-way stretch breathable woven fabric with DWR treatment
- Detachable Drytex® 2002 innershorts with chamois and Powerband
- Snap loop system: Compatible with LG innershorts
- Zip fly with snap and hook-and-eye closure
- Adjustable waist with velcros
- 2 front pockets with reversed zip
- 2 rear pockets
- Seamless inner leg to reduce saddle bunching
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 10"/25.5 cm
- Profile MTB Chamois - Women
- Sizing Chart
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThe Women’s Latitude Cycling Shorts are all about giving you maximum mobility and freedom, so you can really thrash it on the trails. Built with tough-but-soft, abrasion-resistant fabrics, they’ll be the first pair you pick up time and time again. Functional loops on the waist allow you to wear your own belt to get your specific fit and comfort level dialed-in further. A seamless inner leg reduces the chance of excess material getting bunched up around the saddle, while the snap loop fastening system makes these shorts compatible with other Garneau inner shorts and inner bibs. The detachable Drytex® inner shorts can be worn with the outer or separately and include a built-in chamois and Powerband compression cuff – which spreads pressure evenly around your waist. Reflective hits on the back will keep you visible on early morning or late evening rides when the light is low. The Profile MTB chamois offers multi-directional stretch, is specially treated with antibacterial solution and features an anatomically-designed fit which is specifically geared toward mountain biking. Seamless construction and the use of memory foam eliminates pinching points and delivers a smooth transition from one on-bike position to the next.
Write Your Own Review