Style number : 1030220
TechThe versatile and affordable women's Luciole RTR jacket is the perfect lightweight anywhere-anytime windbreaker. Anywhere: A reversible pocket allows you to easily store and carry the jacket with you everywhere you go. Anytime: Fluorescent prints and reflective dots will make you visible to other road users, whether you're riding early in the morning or extending your ride past sundown.
- Hex O2: Light, breathable and windbreaking
- Hex O2 RF: Reflective, light, breathable, windbreaking
- Hex O2 GND: Glow-in-the-dark, light, breathable, windbreaking
- Mesh: Ventilation
- Silicone gripper at rear hem
- Strategically placed reflective and glow-in-the-dark inserts
- Full-length reversed zip with inner flap
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- Soft collar top: Enhances comfort during activities
- 1 rear pocket with zip
- Articulated elbows
- HiViz360: Reflective accents and trims
- Standard Fit
- Weather: Chilly/Wind
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionAs part of our #ReclaimTheRoad collection, the Women’s Luciole RTR Jacket is all about keeping you safe and seen. Reflective accents on the front and back, plus reflective printed dot patterns in selected areas and strategically-placed glow-in-the-dark inserts, all combine in a super-visible jacket. The full-length zip is reversed with a ‘garage’ enclosure at the neck to protect your skin from irritation. The top of the collar employs soft, cozy material to enhance comfort when you’re wearing the jacket, while articulated elbow sections give you a greater range of movement. The adjustable Velcro at the wrist helps the jacket keep its shape, while the silicon gripper at the back stops it from riding up when you get down in the drops. The jacket is made with wind-breaking fabrics to keep you warm, but also features mesh sections for enhanced breathability making it a brilliantly versatile choice. A single back pocket provides space for a phone, MP3 player or a couple of gels.
1 Customer Review(s)Lightweight: I always start out a brisk morning with this jacket. Breathable and comfortable. Can take it off mid-ride and weights nothing and can be shoved in the jersey pocket or back. Stylish, functional, comfortable, wind and rain resistant, and great price. Also good for windy runs.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review