Style number : 1054124
TechThe women's Milton cycling skirt is the perfect blend of style and substance. It features a side pocket offering extra-secure storage and added ventilation, while the HugFit waistband will evenly distribute pressure around the waist for an effortless, comfortable ride. Beneath the overskirt, the sewn-in AirFit Mesh innershorts benefit from a technical chamois and Powerband compression cuff - proving that there's more than meets the eye with this skirt.
- Rhino: 2-way stretch breathable woven fabric with DWR treatment.
- AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control.
- Sewn-in Airfit Mesh inner shorts with chamois, Powerband
- Flattering HugFit waist
- Side length: 17"/43 cm
- Side pocket with zip: Offers safe storage and allows added ventilation
- Reflective accents
- AirSport Chamois - Women
- Sizing Chart
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThe Women’s Milton Cycling Skirt is the perfect blend of style and substance. The skirt features a side pocket with reversed zip, offering extra-secure storage and added ventilation, while the HugFit waistband will evenly distribute pressure around the waist for an effortless, comfortable ride. Beneath the overskirt, the sewn-in Airfit mesh inner shorts benefit from a technical chamois and Powerband compression cuff – proving that there’s certainly more to meets the eye with this skirt. Reflective accents on the front and back will help keep you safe and seen even in the low-light conditions of early morning and late evening. The AirSport chamois is engineered to reduce chafing and pinching, delivering a smooth transition from one position to another. It also benefits from an antibacterial treatment that fights the effects of retained moisture and bacteria growth.
Write Your Own Review