Style number : 1050532
Motion Airgel - Men Motion Airgel - Women TOP SHEET Made with CUPRON fabric. The copper content of Cupron fabric helps reduce irritation to the skin, provides antimicrobial properties, can help promote wound healing and provides anti-allergen properties. Long-lasting effect throughout the life of the product. CONSTRUCTION Comfortable chamois, ideal for long rides. Perforated gel inserts offer comfort and breathability. Multi-thickness perforated high-density foam for better moisture evacuation. Long-term antibacterial properties. Vents at the front help maintain breathability without sacrificing comfort. Central channel shaped to relieve pressure from the urethra(men only). A deep slit an the back is bridged by vented mesh to allow for multidirectional motion and amazing comfort. Developed with B.E.M. (Beveled Edge Molding) high-density perforated memory foam. This technology eliminates drastic drops of heights from one area to the other, resulting in a smooth transition without pinching points to eliminate chafing. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation Louis Garneau patented ergonomic shape. International patent pending.
Beveled Edge Molding
High-density perforated memory foam and gel
TechThe women's Power Carbon 5.5 cycling shorts are here to help you step things up. With a pre-shaped ergonomic fit that is designed to help your body in motion and a HugFit waist that evenly distributes pressure around your waist, these shorts are there to give you extra support. A Powerband compressive cuff on the lower leg reduces pressure and won't restrict bloodflow, so you can focus on your riding goals.
- POWER + LYCRA® fiber: Our most popular compressive fabric is designed to fit muscle shape and provide maximum support for muscular fibers.
- CB Carbon + LYCRA® fiber: This fabric offers great compression and antistatic properties and helps improve blood circulation.
- Power Mesh: Four-way stretchability, extreme breathability and quick drying.
- Flattering HugFit waist
- Compressive flattering women's Powerband that stays in place in movement
- Flatlock seams
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 5.5"/14 cm
- Compressive Fit
- Motion AirGel Chamois - Women
- Sizing Chart
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionFull of advanced features that will improve your performance, the Women’s Power Carbon 5.5 Cycling Shorts are here to help you step things up. With a pre-shaped ergonomic fit that is designed to help your body in motion and a HugFit waist that evenly distributes pressure around your waist – these shorts are there to give you extra support, so you can focus on your riding goals. A seamless inner leg reduces extra bulk, so you won’t find fabric getting bunched up around your saddle, while flatlock seams elsewhere minimize chafing and eliminate irritation. A Powerband compressive cuff on the lower leg reduces pressure and won’t restrict bloodflow. Reflective accents on the back and bottom will help keep you safe and seen on those long summer evenings when you just don’t want to stop riding. The Motion AirGel chamois is specifically designed for enduring comfort on longer rides. Perforated gel inserts deliver great comfort, while the fabric includes small quantities of copper – which helps fight odor, aids rehabilitation and reduces skin irritation. Vents at the top aid breathability without reducing comfort.
Write Your Own Review