Style number : 1050528
Tri Air - Men Tri Air - Women Lightweight. 4-way stretch to fit the different range of motion required in triathlon. Quick-drying and breathable chamois. Provides great support during your bike ride maintaining comfort during your run and swim. Fabric treated with anti-bacterial solution to combat the effects of retained moisture, which can increase the growth of bacteria. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation Patent # 6,393,618
TechThe Women's Pro 8 Carbon Shorts will give you all the support you need to run, ride and swim your way to the finish line. The combination of an Aero Lazer band at the thigh and HugFit waist with elastic drawstring adds an aerodynamic advantage and superior comfort to the bargain. The compressive properties of the material and the ergonomic, pre-shaped fit support the body's natural movement.
- Light Power: Compressive, moisture wicking, opaque
- Carbon-X Mesh: Made with carbon fibers, its compressive properties help blood circulation to increase resistance to fatigue.
- Pro + LYCRA® fiber: Support and shape recovery
- Flattering HugFit waist with adjustable elasticized drawstring
- Aero single-layer, laser-cut bottom
- 2 mesh rear pockets for water evacuation
- Tri specific seams placement for optimal comfort on swim, bike and run
- Mini-stitching: Improves stretchability without restricting movement
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 8"/20.5 cm
- Tri Air Chamois - Women
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
Styles need to fit tightly to the body to provide the maximum muscle support. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThe Women’s Pro 8 Carbon Shorts will give you all the support you need to run, ride and swim your way to the finish line. The combination of an Aero Lazer band at the thigh and HugFit waist with elastic drawstring gives you an aerodynamic advantage and superior comfort into the bargain. The compressive properties of the material and the ergonomic, pre-shaped fit support the body’s natural movement. The use of Micro-Activ and flatlock seams on the shorts eliminates irritation and reduces chafing, while the inner leg is seam-free to avoid excess materials becoming bunched up around the saddle. The Tri Air chamois is lightweight and treated with antibacterial technology to prevent the build-up of bacteria and odors over time. The quick-drying foam stretches in four directions, providing an excellent range of motion.
1 Customer Review(s)These are true to size, and very comfortable. I'm only sorry they didn't have my size in a different color.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review