Style number : 1020854
TechThe women's Pro Carbon Sleeveless triathlon top provides you with an excellent range of motion and great warm-weather performance. The sleeveless cut allows you to stay well ventilated when you're working hard. Advanced coldblack® technology works to dispel heat build-up caused by UV rays - even on darker-colored fabrics. The tapered waist gives the top a flattering shape, while the laser-cut shoulders improve the overall aerodynamics.
- CB Carbon Slick: Quick-drying, breathable and chlorine-resistant. The addition of carbon fiber helps enhance blood circulation and procures antistatic properties
- Carbon-X Mesh: Made with carbon fibers, its compressive properties help blood circulation to increase resistance to fatigue
- coldblack® treatment reflects UV rays for cooling
- 13"/33 cm zip with inner flap
- Laser-finished armholes for optimal aerodynamics
- 2 rear pockets with flap for hydrodynamics
- Tri-specific seams placement for optimal comfort on swim, bike and run
- Mini-stitching: Improves stretchability without restricting movement
- Reflective accents
- Standard Fit
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThe Women’s Pro Carbon Sleeveless Triathlon Top provides you with an excellent range of motion and great warm-weather performance. The lightweight and breezy sleeveless cut allows you to stay well ventilated when you’re working hard, with moisture-wicking and breathable materials adding to the cooling effect. Advanced Coldblack® technology works to dispel heat build-up caused by UV rays – even on darker-coloured fabrics. The tapered waist gives the top a flattering shape, while the laser-cut shoulders improve the overall aerodynamics – for an easy path through the air. The combination of Micro-Activ and flatlock seams eliminates irritation and reduces chafing. Reflective accents on the front and back help improve visibility in low-light conditions, while the fabric also provides sun protection up to UPF/SPF 50.
Write Your Own Review