Style number : 1025166
TechCompressive fabrics help aid your body's natural muscle function while you're working hard, with added support across the shoulders, which are laser-cut for improved aerodynamics. Double back pockets in lightweight mesh offer protection for your essential items without weighing you down.
- CB Carbon Slick: Quick-drying, breathable and chlorine-resistant. The addition of carbon fiber helps enhance blood circulation and procures antistatic properties
- Carbon-X Mesh: Made with carbon fibers, its compressive properties help blood circulation to increase resistance to fatigue
- coldblack® treatment reflects UV rays for cooling
- 13"/33 cm zip with inner flap
- Laser-finished racer back for full range of movement
- 2 rear pockets with flap for hydrodynamics
- Tri-specific seams placement for optimal comfort on swim, bike and run
- Mini-stitching: Improves stretchability without restricting movement
- Reflective accents
- Standard Fit
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionWith compression, support and comfort, the Women’s Pro Carbon Top delivers on every count. Compressive fabrics help aid your body’s natural muscle function while you’re working hard, with added support across the shoulders, which are laser-cut for improved aerodynamics. Double back pockets in lightweight mesh offer protection to your essential items, without weighing you down. The tapered cut of the singlet is flattering without pinching at the waist, while the front zip is designed to prevent abrasion on contact with the skin thanks to an internal trim. The use of Micro-Activ and flatlock seams on the shorts eliminates irritation and reduces chafing to keep you comfortable throughout the race. Innovative Coldblack® technology keeps you cool by dispersing heat build-up from the sun’s rays, while front and back reflective accents help improve visibility to keep you safe and seen.
3 Customer Review(s)I love this top for hot weather. Very stretchy and comfortable. I did find that this fits a little small for a standard fit. I have another LG top similar in a small that fits perfectly so assumed Sm in this would be ok. I can get away with it but if you have a larger chest area, you may want to size up one. Otherwise I do love it!
Quality Price ValueI love this top! I wasn't sure I would, because I was afraid it had less coverage than I like, but I was happily wrong. It fit as advertised (true to the sizing chart), and is very comfortable. Great buy! Quality Price ValueAt 5'5'' and 130 lbs I ended up with split sizing - medium for the top and a small for the bottom. As always. Louis Garneau was accommodating in that I had to return the small top for a medium one. Love the fit, love the design, especially love the pockets on the shorts that are worked into the deign. Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review