Style number : 1050374
Airzone - Men Airzone - Women Video Optimal comfort. Developed with the B.E.M. (Beveled Molding Edges) high-density perforated memory foam. This technology eliminates any drastic drops of heights at the edge of the foam, resulting in a smooth transition, no pinching points and no chafing. Vents with reduced size, but doubled numbers to maintain breathability without sacrificing comfort. Foam and fabric used for this chamois maximize moisture wicking. Fabric treated with anti-bacterial solution to combat the effects of retained moisture, which can increase the growth of bacteria. Chamois conforms ergonomically with the human body. Pre-molded wings for superior and ergonomic fit. 4-way stretch maximizes fit and contour. Seamless construction. Thinner perineal area relieves pressure. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation Patent # 6,393,618
TechGreat for leisure riding, spinning and training, the women's Pro Knickers come designed for comfort with a HugFit waist and Powerband compressive cuffs. Fit Sensor fabric is abrasion resistant on the outside and brushed on the inside for thermoregulation, comfort, and moisture wicking.
- Fit Sensor: The double-face construction of this fabric enhances moisture wicking and body heat thermoregulation. Best value for entry-level cycling shorts.
- POWER + LYCRA® fiber: Our most popular compressive fabric is designed to fit muscle shape and provide maximum support for muscular fibers.
- Flattering HugFit waist
- Powerband: Compressive cuff that reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation
- Flatlock seams
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 18"/45.5 cm
- Airzone Chamois - Women
- Weather: Chilly
- Sizing Chart
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionFit Sensor fabric is abrasion resistant on the outside and brushed on the inside for thermoregulation, comfort, and moisture wicking. The Pro Knickers come designed for comfort with a HuggFit waist and Powerband compressive cuffs.
1 Customer Review(s)The knickers fit perfectly and are very comfortable. The padding is great for multi-day rides.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review