Style number : 3820696
- Delfino: This fabric absorbs less water, is quick-drying and chlorine resistant. Also provides good ventilation and moisture-wicking.
- Carbon-X Mesh: Made with carbon fibers, its compressive properties help blood circulation to increase resistance to fatigue
- 13"/33 cm zip with inner flap
- 2 mesh rear pockets for water evacuation
- Offset shoulder seams: Reduce pressure when worn with a wetsuit
- Flatlock seams: Enhanced comfort
- Mini flatlock: Offers increased stretch and flexibility for ease of movement
- Stretch ultra light and soft trim: Enhances comfort
- Front and back reflective accents
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThe Women's Pro Sleeveless offers a little more coverage and support than traditional tank-styled tops. Delfino has a dimpled mesh construction that provides extreme ventilation and helps to cool the athlete. The zipper on the Women's Pro Top is a 13" comfort zipper which means it is sewn so the teeth pull away from the user to reduce abrasion and chafing. An inner flap underneath protects the skin.
Write Your Own Review