Style number : 1050522
TechEquipped with a slim chamois, the women's Rio Knickers offer excellent comfort and maximum versatility. The skirt is a combination of two lightweight fabrics that provide great freedom of movement. The leg of the pants arrives below the knees, keeping these protected from the cold when you head out for a ride in brisk temperatures.
- Silken Flex: Light 4-way stretch weave that allows great ease of movement. UPF 50
- Silken Flex Light: Comfort, moisture evacuation
- IceFit: Cooling effect, quick-drying, stretchable
- Drytex® 2002: 4-way stretch, permanent antibacterial treatment offering freshness and comfort to the rider.
- Side length: 12"/30.5 cm
- Sewn-in Icefit inner knickers with chamois and an 18"/45.5 cm inseam
- Flattering HugFit waist
- Mini-pocket at waist band
- Reflective accents
- Slim Flex Chamois - Women
- Sizing Chart
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionWith the Rio cycling knickers, you get the layered look of a combined knickers and skirt without the heaviness and added heat of an actual layered outfit. The knickers are made of Icefit, a fabric which offers a soft texture, cooling properties, good moisture management and fast drying. In addition, its surface contains a xylitol-based treatment that absorbs body heat and transforms sweat into a cooling substance. The skirt is a combination of Silken Flex and Silken Flex Light Mesh, two light and stretchable weaves that provide great ease of movement. Finally, the Rio Knickers are equipped with the SlimFlex chamois, which offers excellent comfort and maximum versatility.
Write Your Own Review