Style number : 1054116
Slim Flex - Women TOP SHEET 95% polyester, 5% spandex top layer for better moisture management and good stretchability. CONSTRUCTION Anatomic fit padding designed for the recreational cyclist in a minimalist shape that offers great comfort. Minimal thickness for maximum versatility in fitness activities. High-density foam for a good support. 4-way stretch provides a better fit while riding. Seamless construction eliminates pinching points and chafing.
TechThe cute and versatile Rio Shorts make a great addition to any recreational cyclist's wardrobe. The detachable underpants allow you to wear them together or separately to create your own cycling combination. And because they're equipped with the SlimFlex chamois, they offer excellent comfort and maximum versatility. The shorts are a combination of two light and stretchable weaves that provide great ease of movement. So whether you're hitting the cycle paths on a sunny weekend or going out for your morning training, the Rio cycling shorts fit your needs.
- Silken Flex: Light 4-way stretch weave that allows great ease of movement. UPF 50
- Silken Flex Light: Comfort, moisture evacuation
- Drytex® 2002: 4-way stretch, permanent antibacterial treatment offering freshness and comfort to the rider.
- Detachable Drytex® 2002 underpants with chamois
- Snap loop system: Compatible with LG innershorts and inner bib
- Flattering HugFit waist
- Mini-pocket at waist band
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 5.5"/14 cm
- Slim Flex Chamois - Women
- Sizing Chart
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThe cute and versatile Rio Shorts make a great addition to any recreational cyclist’s wardrobe. The Drytex® 2002 underpants are detachable, which allows you to wear them together with the shorts or separately to create your own cycling combination. And because they’re equipped with the SlimFlex chamois, they offer excellent comfort and maximum versatility. The shorts are a combination of Silken Flex and Silken Flex Light Mesh, two light and stretchable weaves that provide great ease of movement. So whether you’re hitting the cycle paths on a sunny weekend or going out for your morning training or spinning session, the Rio cycling skort fits your needs.
Write Your Own Review