Style number : 6820866
TechThis jersey is fast-drying and helps control body temperature through Nano-Silver technology.
- Drytex® 2002: 4-way stretch, permanent antibacterial treatment offering freshness and comfort to the rider.
- AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control.
- Full-length zip
- 1 rear pocket with zip
- Multimedia pocket
- Permanent antibacterial and antiodor NANO-SILVER technology
- Strategically placed mesh inserts
- Back reflective accent
- Comfort Fit
- UPF/SPF 40
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - COMFORT FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionWhether you're a cross-country explorer or a downhiller with nerves of steel, the Women’s River Run Jersey is a high-performing MTB top for serious riding. Fast-drying fabrics are teamed with NANO-SILVER technology, which fights odors and bacteria – helping your gear stay fresh and clean for longer. The material also blocks UV rays up to UPF/SPF 40 – which means you can forget about stopping to reapply sunblock. The comfortable fit is not too loose, not too tight – so you can focus on the path ahead without distractions. Strategically placed mesh sections allow extra ventilation and stretchability – so you can move freely on the bike and really lean into those turns. The full-length front zip allows you to quickly put the jersey on and start riding, as well as allowing you to fine-tune the flow of air to your body. A single back pocket with secure zip closure allows you to store the essential items you need to hand, while the reflective accents are a safety feature to help you be seen at night.
1 Customer Review(s)Loved the colors and quality. While the shoulders and chest area fit properly for an XS, the mid body was a bit generous so I had to send it back.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review