Style number : 1066106
TechThese sporty windbreaker pants are lined with mesh to keep you dry, ideal for multi-layering warmth.
- FreeFlow: Ultra light, wind-breaking, breathable
- Light Mesh Airdry®: Ventilation
- Light Mesh Airdry® lining: Provides warmth and thermoregulation
- Elastic waist with drawstring
- 2 front pockets with zip
- 1 rear pocket with zip: Fits phone, MP3 player, or gels
- Articulated knees
- Front and back reflective logos
- Weather: Chilly/Wind
- Sizing Chart
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionMade with an ultralight yet resistant fabric that offers wind blocking yet breathable properties, and lined with Light Mesh Airdry that provides warmth and thermoregulation, the Shefford pants are designed to accommodate any outdoor winter activity. Its articulated knees and elastic waist provide flexibility and ease of movement while maintaining a secure fit, and its 2 front pockets and 1 back pocket with reversed zips offer practical and safe storage.
Write Your Own Review