Style number : 1060214
Airzone - Men Airzone - Women Video Optimal comfort. Developed with the B.E.M. (Beveled Molding Edges) high-density perforated memory foam. This technology eliminates any drastic drops of heights at the edge of the foam, resulting in a smooth transition, no pinching points and no chafing. Vents with reduced size, but doubled numbers to maintain breathability without sacrificing comfort. Foam and fabric used for this chamois maximize moisture wicking. Fabric treated with anti-bacterial solution to combat the effects of retained moisture, which can increase the growth of bacteria. Chamois conforms ergonomically with the human body. Pre-molded wings for superior and ergonomic fit. 4-way stretch maximizes fit and contour. Seamless construction. Thinner perineal area relieves pressure. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation Patent # 6,393,618
TechFor those who prefer strapless tights, the women's Solano 2 chamois tights are certainly the most versatile. Their front face acts as a windbreaker, which is ideal for winter sports and cycling when cold winds are a factor. This protection, combined with great ventilation, make them an asset for enjoying your training session no matter the weather.
- HeatMaxx: 4-way stretch opaque construction knit with brushed back
- Additional layer of Light WindDry 2 at front, lower front and back: Offers protection against water and wind
- POWER + LYCRA® fiber: Our most popular compressive fabric is designed to fit muscle shape and provide maximum support for muscular fibers
- Flattering HugFit waist
- Flatlock seams
- Articulated knees
- Signature ankle grippers
- Reflective accents
- Airzone Chamois - Women
- Weather: Cold/Wind
- Sizing Chart
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThe women's Solano 2 Chamois Tights offer a good balance between protection from the elements and heat retention. Heatmaxx fabric is an opaque knit with a brushed back that efficiently retains body heat, while Light WindDry 2 fabric is made of a micro-perforated polyurethane membrane that blocks wind and repels water. An additional layer of Light WindDry 2 fabric at the front and upper back provides additional protection from wind and water so you can keep up with your training session no matter the weather.
3 Customer Review(s)I bought these to stay warm while I ride my new FAT tire bike this winter. I really like them. they are well made. I had to get used to "pulling them up high enough", I was having problems with them sliding down but realized they are higher waisted that a typical cycling short.
Quality Price ValueIf I had to pick a favorite piece of Garneau gear these tights might win. They are incredibly comfortable and forgiving while providing superb protection from the elements. The fleece-lined fabric feels like wrapping your legs in a cozy blanket. The built-in chamois ensures nothing will bunch or bind during hours in the saddle. These are the first cycling tight I've owned that I'm not dying to get out of after the ride! Quality Price ValueThese tights are perfect. Good fit. Good feel. Good visibility in the dark. I ride before the sun comes up in Wisconsin so need warmth & visibility. Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review