Style number : 1030156
- Enerblock: Insulating, waterproof, windbreaking
- HeatMaxx: Stretchability and thermoregulation
- Full-length zip
- Inner flap
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- 2 front pockets with reversed zip
- 1 rear pocket with reversed zip: Fits phone, MP3 player, or gels
- Multimedia pocket
- Seamless front neck: Adds comfort and ease of movement
- Hem with elasticized drawstring
- Articulated elbows
- Stretch anatomic panel: Increases the range of motion, provides flexibility and ventilation
- Front, back and sleeve reflective accents
- XC Comfort Fit
- Weather: Cold/Wind
- Sizing Chart
Same as XC Standard Fit.
1" shorter than XC Standard Fit.
Technical fit and anatomic construction developed to complement a full range of motion. Design and construction optimize mobility for high aerobic activities. Versatile fit that can accommodate base layers.
It is neither snug nor loose, but intended for recreational aerobic activities.
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - XC COMFORT FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThe Enerblock jacket is the perfect solution to keep out the bad weather and keep in the heat. Water repellent treatment promises to keep you warm, dry, and comfortable. Five pockets and an Mp3 player pocket allow you to pack the cold weather essentials for your ride.
Write Your Own Review