Style number : 1054120
Profile MTB - Men Profile MTB - Women TOP SHEET Fabric treated with an antibacterial solution to fight the effects of retained moisture, which can increase the growth of bacteria. CONSTRUCTION Developed wiht B.E.M. (Beveled Edge Molding) high-density foam. This technology elimates drastic drops of heights at the edge of the foam, resulting in a smooth transition. Anatomic fit padding designed for mountain biking. 4-way stretch maximizes fit and motion. Seamless construction eliminates pinching points. Patents: U.S. #6,393,618; Can. #2,349,801
Double density foam
TechThe women's Steeple Shorts can be worn on or off the bike thanks to a brilliant blend of style-conscious design and performance features. The outer shorts are made of tough Revolt fabric, which looks and feels like denim. The detachable innershorts can be worn with the outer or separately and include a built-in chamois and Powerband compression cuff which evens out the pressure around your leg.
- Revolt: Denim feel, moisure-wicking, abrasion resistant
- MTB 1x1 RIB: Stretchability and great fit
- Detachable Drytex® 2002 innershorts with chamois and Powerband
- Snap loop system: Compatible with LG innershorts
- Zip fly with snap and hook-and-eye closure
- Adjustable waist with velcros
- 2 front pockets with zip
- 2 rear pockets and 1 side pocket with flap and velcro
- Seamless inner leg to reduce saddle bunching
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 10.5"/26.5 cm
- Profile MTB Chamois - Women
- Sizing Chart
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThe versatile Women’s Steeple Cycling Shorts can be worn on or off the bike – with a brilliant blend of style-conscious design and performance features. The outer shorts are made of tough Revolt fabric, which looks and feels like denim – perfect for wearing on and off the bike. The detachable Drytex® inner shorts can be worn with the outer or separately and include a built-in chamois and Powerband compression cuff – which spreads the pressure evenly around your waist. You won’t be short of storage with the two zippered front pockets, two back pockets and one on the side giving you plenty of room for all your tools, food and other essentials. The zip-up fly features a snap closure, for an extra-secure and snug fit, while the adjustable tabs inside the waistband fasten with velcro – to help you fine-tune the way the shorts are positioned. The snap loop fastening system makes these shorts compatible with other Louis Garneau inner shorts and inner bibs. The Profile MTB chamois offers multi-directional stretch, is specially treated with antibacterial solution and features an anatomically-designed fit which is specifically geared toward mountain biking. Seamless construction and the use of memory foam eliminates pinching points and delivers a smooth transition from one on-bike position to the next.
1 Customer Review(s)The Steeple MTB shorts are my new fave go-to shorts. They are super flattering and comfy, tailored fit for girls who want to shred! They are really nicely fitted and not too baggy, so not only do I feel and look great wearing them, they don't get caught or are too loose when I'm dropping in. They look so good that I love wearing them on the podium, as well as when I'm off the bike, hiking or patio lounging. The chamois/inner shorts are padded in all the right places, perfect for epic adventures.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review