Style number : 1025170
TechAsymmetric stitching gives the Stella Top a flattering look, while its technical features will help keep you riding hard on those long summer days. Icefil technology helps keep your temperature down on hot days by efficiently turning natural sweat into a cooling agent. Front and back reflective accents will help keep you safe when the light begins to fade - for those evenings when you just don't want to stop riding.
- Lite SkinSens: Cooling effect, quick-drying
- Coolstripe SkinSens: Cooling effect, quick-drying
- AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control
- Silicone gripper at rear hem
- 6"/15.5 cm zip
- 2 angled rear pockets with reflective trim
- Multimedia pocket
- Reflective accents
- Standard Fit
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionAsymmetric stitching gives the Women’s Stella Top a flattering look, while its technical features will help keep you riding hard on those long summer days. Innovative Icefil technology helps keep your temperature down on hot days by efficiently turning natural sweat into a cooling agent. There’s no need to worry about sunburn either, with protection up to UPF/SPF 50. The cut of the two angled pockets allows easy access to all your essential riding items, with a specialized multimedia pocket allowing you to route headphone wires through the inside of the top. Front and back reflective accents will help keep you safe and seen when the light begins to fade – for those evenings when you just don’t want to stop riding.
Write Your Own Review