Style number : 1054114
TechThe women's Stream Zappa Shorts are made tough enough so you won't ruin them after a few encounters with the ground. They're made with a stretchable fabric with a lightweight feel ideal for the warmest riding days that also provides incredible abrasion and tear resistance. A snap-and-loop system allows you to combine them with Garneau's innershorts, making them an ultra-versatile piece.
- TechFit: 4-way stretch ripstop weave construction enhances abrasion resistance, stretchability and comfort.
- Snap loop system: Compatible with LG innershorts
- Zip fly with snap and hook-and-eye closure
- Elastic at waist back
- 2 front pockets with zip
- 1 rear pocket with zip
- Air intake perforations: Procure ventilation
- Seamless inner leg to reduce saddle bunching
- Streamlined fit
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 10"/25.5 cm
- Sizing Chart
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThe Stream Zappa MTB shorts are designed so you don’t have to worry about ruining them on your first encounter with the ground. They’re made with Techfit fabric, polyester spandex bend with a 40 denier ripstop construction that enhances abrasion and tear resistance. Its higher spandex content provides excellent stretchability. It also offers a 50 UPF to provide protection from the sun’s harmful rays and contains a water-repellent treatment. A snap and loop system allows you to combine them with Garneau’s inner shorts, making them an ultra versatile piece. Multiple pockets with zippered closures allow you to safely carry your essentials, and air intake perforations on each side provide added ventilation.
Write Your Own Review