Style number : 1020694
TechThe Tri Elite Course Sleeveless is designed for optimal race-day performances thanks to cutting-edge fabrics and technologies.
- CB SpeedTech: One of the most aerodynamic fabrics developed. Made of a dimpled mesh construction, this fabric is light, breathable and chlorine-resistant
- coldblack® treatment reflects UV rays for cooling
- One-piece technology: Minimum number of seams to enhance aerodynamics and minimize risks of irritation
- 13"/33 cm zip with inner flap
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- Comfort-designed armholes and neck: Accommodate full range of motion
- Back reflective accent
- Racer Fit
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - RACER FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionEngineered to boost your performances on race day, the Women’s Tri Elite Course Sleeveless top is a lightweight summer choice with heavyweight features. The top is optimized for summer wear and features innovative Coldblack® technology, which efficiently dispels the heat that builds up as a result of UV rays. The treatment is so effective it even works on dark-coloured gear. The fabrics also provide protection from the sun up to UPF/SPF 50 and wick moisture away from the skin to keep you cool and dry. Built from a single piece of material, the top features minimal seams for enhanced aerodynamics and reduced irritation of the skin. The armholes and neck are designed to offer a full range of motion, while the front zip features a ‘garage’ enclosure at the throat and internal comfort trim to prevent chafing. A reflective accent on the back is a safety feature that will help keep you safe and seen in low-light conditions.
Write Your Own Review