Style number : 3850446
Tri Elite - Men Tri Elite - Women Lightweight. 4-way stretch to fit the different range of motion required in triathlon. Quick-drying and breathable chamois. Provides great support during your bike ride without adding discomfort during your run and swim. Patent # 6,393,618 Crabyon Fabric used in the practice of medicine. Antibacterial, completely biodegradable, and allergy-tested. Accelerates wound healing. Can be applied on burns and helps tissues regeneration. Enhances the body's immunity to disease. Lowers high blood pressure. Wicks moisture. Allows slow and steady release of chamois lotion maximizing its efficiency. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation
- CB Lazer Rev: Its construction is developed to never shred. Its compressive quality maximizes muscular performance and recovery.
- One-piece technology: Minimum number of seams to enhance aerodynamics and minimize risks of irritation
- Inseam: 9.75"/25 cm
- Elastic waist with drawstring
- Laser-finished hem at thigh: Designed for improved aerodynamics
- Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching
- 1 Lazer rear pocket with flap: Designed for improved aerodynamics
- Back and bottom reflective accents
- Tri Elite Chamois - Women
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
Styles need to fit tightly to the body to provide the maximum muscle support. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionSpeed and comfort might simply define these shorts. One-piece technology is achieved through a minimum number of seams for enhanced aerodynamics and minimized risk of irritation. A seamless inner leg reduces bulk and excess material that causes saddle bunching. coldblack® Lazer Rev fabric offers reliable protection from UV rays and improves heat management.
Write Your Own Review