Style number : 1050446
Tri Elite - Men Tri Elite - Women Lightweight. 4-way stretch to fit the different range of motion required in triathlon. Quick-drying and breathable chamois. Provides great support during your bike ride without adding discomfort during your run and swim. Patent # 6,393,618 Crabyon Fabric used in the practice of medicine. Antibacterial, completely biodegradable, and allergy-tested. Accelerates wound healing. Can be applied on burns and helps tissues regeneration. Enhances the body's immunity to disease. Lowers high blood pressure. Wicks moisture. Allows slow and steady release of chamois lotion maximizing its efficiency. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation
TechDesigned for speed, the Tri Elite Course Shorts utilize one-piece technology for enhanced aerodynamics and optimal comfort.
- CB Lazer Rev: Its construction is developed to never shred. Its compressive quality maximizes muscular performance and recovery.
- coldblack® treatment reflects UV rays to keep you cool
- One-piece technology: Minimum number of seams to enhance aerodynamics and minimize risks of irritation
- Inseam: 9.75"/25 cm
- Adjustable elasticized waist drawstring
- Laser-finished hem at thigh: Designed for improved aerodynamics
- Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching
- 1 Lazer rear pocket with flap: Designed for improved aerodynamics
- Back and bottom reflective accents
- Tri Elite Chamois - Women
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
Styles need to fit tightly to the body to provide the maximum muscle support. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThe highly-efficient Women’s Tri Elite Course Shorts are engineered for speed to give you the competitive edge come race day. The shorts are engineered to keep you cool even when the temperature soars thanks to the moisture-wicking properties of the fabric and innovative Coldblack® technology, which blocks the build-up of heat caused by UV rays. The fabric also provides sun protection up to UPF/SPF 50 so there’s no need to worry about reapplying sunblock. The shorts are built from a single piece of material to minimize the number of seams, simultaneously optimizing the overall aerodynamics and reducing the chance of skin irritation. The seamless inner leg helps prevent excess material becoming bunched up around the saddle. Laser-finished hems and a single back pocket with top flap add further streamlining. Garneau’s patented Tri Elite chamois offers excellent comfort during the bike leg of your triathlon, without restricting you on the run and swim sections. The four-way stretch of the pad allows you to shift position with ease, while the material used for the top sheet is breathable with antibacterial properties.
1 Customer Review(s)I ordered these, but returned them, because the sizing did not measure up. I ordered the size that matched my measurements in the sizing chart, but could not get these over my thighs (not an issue I've experienced before). I was disappointed, because these are good quality shorts. Just not the fit I expected. I suggest ordering up at least one size.
RESPONSE FROM GARNEAU:
The Course family of product does have high-compression fabric that may seem tighter than expected at the first use. Through one or two uses and a wash, the fabric will settle in to provide the intended fit and support. Even with that, it is a "tight" fitting garment. Personal preference may mean that one size up offers the customer the fit she might prefer.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review