Style number : 1050452
Tri Air - Men Tri Air - Women Lightweight. 4-way stretch to fit the different range of motion required in triathlon. Quick-drying and breathable chamois. Provides great support during your bike ride maintaining comfort during your run and swim. Fabric treated with anti-bacterial solution to combat the effects of retained moisture, which can increase the growth of bacteria. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation Patent # 6,393,618
TechThe Tri Power Lazer is our compressive triathlon short treated with coldblack® to reflect heat. A 9.75" inseam provides full muscle support and is finished with a compressive laser-cut thigh gripper that does not restrict circulation.
- CB POWER + LYCRA® fiber: Our most popular compressive fabric is designed to fit muscle shape and provide maximum support for muscular fibers.
- coldblack® treatment reflects UV rays for cooling
- Adjustable elasticized waist drawstring
- Aero single-layer, laser-cut bottom
- Crotch construction to eliminate saddle bunching
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 9.75"/25 cm
- Tri Air Chamois - Women
- Active Compression
- Sizing Chart
Styles need to fit tightly to the body to provide the maximum muscle support. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionOur compressive triathlon short, the Tri Power Lazer, is compressive and treated with coldblack® to reflect heat. A 9.75" inseam provides full muscle support and is finished with a compressive lazer-cut thigh gripper that does not restrict circulation.
Write Your Own Review