Mouse over the image to zoom
This high-performance backcountry snowshoe’s anodized aluminum frame ensures toughness and lightness as well as multidirectional traction for all types of terrains and snow conditions. The Contact Pro harness is equipped with the dual BOA mechanism for a secure and customized adjustment without pressure points and without slippage in ascents or descents.
Style number : 1493047
TechAs its name suggests, the Versant snowshoe is the one you need to conquer the mountain by any path you choose. This ascension is not a race, nor a sprint, it's an expedition. The Versant is intended for adventurers who aren't afraid of climbing, even with loaded backpacks. Its lightweight design prevents your feet from sinking in the snow with every step, which allows you to save energy. With its heel raiser for sloped terrains and Boa® fastening system that evenly holds your foot, you have the right tools to climb up the mountain in total comfort and enjoy the purity of the moment.
- Contour frame: Proven ergonomics for a natural stride and optimized surface area with great snow shedding capacities. Aircraft-grade 7075-T6 anodized aluminum ensures toughness and lightness.
- TRAXION SS crampons: Stainless steel crampons provide maximum traction uphill, traverse and downhill.
- Dual Boa® closure system: User-friendly, winter-proof and lifetime warranty. "The best closure system on the market."
- Connect fastener system: Durable fastening system that offers optimized lateral traction in an eco-friendly design.
- Weave decking: Offers the greatest abrasion resistance on the market while its ripstop design ensures a puncture-proof deck
- Freeflex pivot: Provides shock absorption and free foot rotation on axle for an efficient stride.
- Contact Pro harness system with EVA padding: 360-degree retention for optimal support on various terrain conditions
- Gradient heel raiser: Reduces calf fatigue while climbing.
- Lifetime limited warranty.
- 822 User weight: 80 - 160 lb / 36 - 73 kg
- 822 Snowshoes weight: 4.2 lb / 1.9 kg
- 825 User weight: 100 - 200 lb / 45 - 91 kg
- 825 Snowshoes weight: 4.4 lb / 2 kg
- Sizing Chart
SNOWSHOES MODEL USER WEIGHT (LB) USER WEIGHT (KG) 822 80 - 160 36 - 73 825 100 - 200 45 - 91
DescriptionThis high-performance backcountry snowshoe’s anodized aluminum frame ensures toughness and lightness as well as multidirectional traction for all types of terrains and snow conditions. The Contact Pro harness is equipped with the dual BOA mechanism for a secure and customized adjustment without pressure points and without slippage in ascents or descents.
1 Customer Review(s)I did a lot of research before I bought these to replace my 20 year old super reliable Tubbs. Unfortunately, I will be returning them and looking for something else. The binding system, which was why I chose these, didn't fit properly around my boot, no matter how I adjusted them (and I'm a gear junkie, I tried lots of variations of foot position and tension). There were gaps at the front part of the wrap around the boot and as I walked, my heels slipped to the inside of the snowshoes. The heel plate is quite smooth so that didn't help. The Boa system was pretty easy to use but the knobs that have to be pulled out to loosen and snapped in to tighten are snug and can take a firm pull to move, not easy with mitts or even gloves on. I found these snowshoes a bit wide at the front (8 inches) so that they sometimes contacted as I moved one shoe forward. They had pretty good cramptons and traction even on steep ups and downs and seem to have very durable construction in general.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review