Style number : 1030186
- X-Lite 19: Ultra light, windbreaking, breathable
- X-Lite Mesh: Ultra light, optimal ventilation
- One of the lightest jackets on the market
- Jacket can be compressed and stowed inside a pocket in the collar
- Full-length zip with reflective accents
- Standard Fit
- Feather Weight
- Weather: Chilly/Wind
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionAt merely 59 g/2 oz (medium size), this is truly one of the lightest jackets on the market. Its ultralight, breathable and wind breaking fabric has a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) waxed finish that protects from the elements, and it can be compacted and stored inside a pocket in the collar.
Write Your Own Review