Style number : 1054112
TechWe know what MTB riding's all about, which is why these shorts are made with our toughest fabrics that offer great stretchability.
- DirtMax: 4-way stretch woven fabric, breathable and DWR softshell
- TechFit: 4-way stretch ripstop weave construction enhances abrasion resistance, stretchability and comfort. DWR treatment
- Dura-X: Abrasion resistance
- Zip fly with velcro closure
- Waist with belt loops and elastic at back
- Snap loop system: Compatible with LG innershorts
- 2 front pockets with velcro plus a hidden pocket with zip
- Air intakes with zip on each side: Offer added ventilation
- Inseam: 10"/25.5 cm
- Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching
- Adjustable velcro tabs at legs: Offer a tighter fit when needed
- Front and back reflective accents
- Sizing Chart
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionWe know what MTB riding's all about, which is why the women’s Zappa shorts shell is made with our toughest fabrics that offer great stretchability and optimal abrasion resistance. The snap and loop system allows you to combine the shell with Garneau’s inner shorts, making it an ultra versatile piece. Two front pockets with hook and loop fastener closures allow you to safely carry your essentials, and the waist with elastic and belt loop plus adjustable hook and loop fastener tabs at legs allow a custom fit without compromising your freedom of movement. Air intakes with reversed zips on each side allow you to customize your ventilation according to the weather and to your needs.
Write Your Own Review