Style number : 1054106
Silvercool - Men Silvercool - Women Coolmax top sheet for better moisture management and wicking. Multi-thickness high-density foam for better support and ergonomics. Chamois conforms ergonomically to the human body. 2-way stretch provides a good fit and contour while riding. Antibacterial and moisture wicking. Patents : U.S. #6,393,618 ; Can. #2,349,801
TechEvery aspect of the Zappa Knickers has been designed for exceptional comfort to meet the needs of mountain biking.
- DirtMax: 4-way stretch woven fabric , breathable and DWR softshell.
- TechFit: 4-way stretch ripstop weave construction enhances abrasion resistance, stretchability and comfort.
- Dura-X: Abrasion resistance
- Detachable Drytex® 2002 innershorts with chamois and Powerband
- Snap loop system: Compatible with LG innershorts
- Zip fly with velcro closure
- Waist with belt loops and elastic at back
- 2 front pockets with velcro plus a hidden pocket with zip
- Seamless inner leg to reduce saddle bunching
- Articulated knees
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 18"/45.5 cm
- SilverCool Chamois - Women
- Sizing Chart
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionWe know what MTB riding's all about, so we’ve designed the Women’s Zappa knickers with an array of mountain bike-oriented features. We’ve used our toughest fabrics with great stretchability and optimal abrasion resistance and added details to create your perfect fit for enduring comfort: articulated knees for flexibility, air intakes for ventilation, seamless inner legs for comfort, velcro tabs for a customized adjustment, the list goes on. The fully detachable inner shorts are made with Drytex® 2002, a fast-drying stretch knit with permanent nano-silver technology that offers antibacterial and antiodor properties, and feature the Silvercool3 chamois for great support and comfort.
Write Your Own Review