Nordik 1 Snowshoes
Save on some colors and sizes
Nordik 1 Snowshoessnowshoes warranty
DescriptionA great set of snowshoes for the winter enthusiast, the Garneau Nordik 1 Snowshoes are our lightest shoe for day hiking and trail walking. Made with a 6061-T6 aluminum frame, the Nordik 1's are lightweight and durable! The Contract Trad harness system goes on securely with the Slipnot heel strap and ratchet closures, and provides a supple yet robust suspension system for all-day walking comfort. The durable polymer decking sheds snow easily and Crux crampons provide easy grip and snag-free operation.
- User Profile: Day Hiking : Snowshoes designed for winter hicking enthusiasts seeking to improve their physical condition while exploring backcountry or neighboring trails.
- Snowshoes Frame: 6061-T6 frame, small rugged diameter for lightweight design.
- Harness: Contact Trad is ratchet-based for a mocassin loose fit or tight boot cinch.
- Closure System: Fasteners with ratchet buckle system: Light, practical and simple adjustment, New Slipnot quick cinch heel strap and friction buckle. Glove-tested at -45° Celsius.
- Crampons: Crux crampons for easy grip and non-snag operation on day hike outings.
- Pivot: Freeflex X pivot, 30mm in width, is the biggest and most reliable of its type in the industry. It supplies a robust yet flexible suspension.
- Decking: Snowfree surface: Excellent snow shedding from deck., Wrap-around decking for light, no-snag performance; built for speed.
- Ergonomics: Streamlined shape and a generous tail profile with toe upsweep make for easy walking in trails and layered powder on snow crust.
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty
- Snowshoes Sizes:
821: 3.8 lb / 1.7 kg
825: 4 lb / 1.8 kg
930: 4.8 lb / 2.8 kg
821: 80 - 160 lb / 36 - 73 kg
825: 100 - 200 lb / 45 - 91 kg
930: 150 - 250 lb / 68 - 113 kg
How to choose snowshoes
Are you going to hike mountains? Will you be taking the kids to play in the parc? Or are you entering the local snowshoe race? There are several types of snowshoes made for different aspects of the sport. We prepared this video to help you figure out what type of snowshoes suits you the best.
You want to know more about snowshoe size, traction and binding?read the blog