Axis 2 Bike
Save on some colors and sizes
Axis 2 Bikebikes warranty
Cycling is meant to be fun, inclusive, inspiring, and so much more. Some of our best ideas come from casual rides with our friends, or going on a nice leisurely solo ride to clear our head. We designed the Axis series of bikes for this exact purpose. We wanted a bike that defied expectations because the minute you try and define something, the status quo will change. The world is ever evolving, and the Garneau Axis bicycles provide a constant foundation to allow room to breathe.
The Axis 2 is a freedom machine that’s packed with trustworthy features. We used our hydroformed S-6 aluminum technology for the frame, threw on a full carbon fork, and equipped it with a Shimano 2x10 drivetrain to tackle those hills without reducing your top speed. Dual piston mechanical disc brakes handle the braking duty and provide all-weather performance. 700 x 30c Black Reflex Vittoria tires round it out to give extra suppleness, and even light up at night for added visibility in low light conditions.
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano RS500, external bearings
- Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- Brakes: Promax DSK-718R, mechanical disc
- Cassette: Sunrace, 11-32T, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC X10
- Bike Crankset: Shimano RS400, 50/34T
- Fork: Full carbon, disc
- Bike Frame: Hydroformed S-6 LT aluminum, disc
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- Grips: Garneau anti-slip
- Bike Handlebar: Caribou Panache 2, compact bend, Ø31.8 mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4700GS
- Rotors: Center lock, 160mm
- Bike Saddle: Selle Royal Asphalt
- Seat Post: Caribou Panache 1, carbon, Ø27.2 mm
- Shift Levers: Shimano Tiagara 4700
- Stem: Caribou Panache 1, -7?
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro IV, foldable, 700 x 30c, Black Reflex