Axis 4 Bike
Save on some colors and sizes
Axis 4 Bikebikes warranty
Cycling is meant to be fun, inclusive, inspiring, and so much more. Some of our best ideas come from casual rides with our friends, or going on a nice leisurely solo ride to clear our head. We designed the Axis series of bikes for this exact purpose. We wanted a bike that defied expectations because the minute you try and define something, the status quo will change. The world is ever evolving, and the Garneau Axis bicycles provide a constant foundation to allow room to breathe.
The Axis 4 is a great entry road bike that’s packed with trustworthy features. We used our hydroformed S-6 aluminum technology for the frame, threw on a carbon fork, and equipped it with a Shimano 2x8 drivetrain to tackle those hills without reducing your top speed. Big volume 700 x 30c tires keep things rolling smooth and fast no matter the road surface.
- Bottom Bracket: Square taper, 68 x 116 mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano Claris R2000
- Brakes: Promax RC-482, dual pivot
- Cassette: DNP, 11-32T, 8-speed
- Chain: KMC X8
- Bike Crankset: Prowheel RPL, 48/32T
- Fork: Garneau, Carbon, aluminum steer tube
- Bike Frame: Hydroformed S-6 LT aluminum
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Claris R2000
- Grips: Garneau anti-slip
- Bike Handlebar: Caribou Panache 2, compact bend, Ø31.8 mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit No.8B, 1 1/8"
- Bike Pedals: Test ride flats with toe clips
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Claris R2000
- Bike Saddle: Selle Royal Asphalt
- Seat Post: Caribou Panache 2, Ø27.2 mm
- Shift Levers: Shimano Claris R2000
- Stem: Caribou Panache 2, -7°
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro IV, 700 x 30c