Big Will Bike
Save on some colors and sizes
Big Will Bikebikes warranty
DescriptionThe Garneau line of Fat Bikes brings the best features of modern cycling to the big tire market. All our Fat Bikes are designed and tested in Quebec City, Canada, where winters can get long and cold. But winter has never stopped us before, and now that we have a full line of Fat Bikes, we’re able to ride year round, no matter the conditions. The Big Will is our kids’ specific offering and while it may be smaller in size than the other offerings, it still packs the same punch! Disc brakes provides superior stopping power, a 1x9 drivetrain gives your little riding buddy all the gear range they need, and 26’’ x 4.0’’ tires lets the rider plow through any obstacles in their path.
- Bottom Bracket: VP, 100mm, sealed catridge
- Brake Levers: Tektro ML-520
- Brakes: Tektro MD-280, mechanical disc
- Cassette: Sugek CS-M5009, 11-36T, 9-speed
- Chain: KMC X9 EPT, Eco ProTeq
- Bike Crankset: Samox AF26, 3-piece alloy, 24T
- Fork: Aluminum, disc, ID10 x 150 mm
- Bike Frame: S-6 LT aluminum, disc, ID10 x 170 mm
- Grips: Garneau, lock-on
- Headset: VP A41AC, 1 1/8"
- Bike Pedals: VP, resin
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio Shadow M4000
- Rotors: Tektro TR, 180-160 mm
- Bike Saddle: Garneau Junior
- Seat Post: Caribou Torngat 2, Ø27.2 mm
- Shift Levers: Shimano Altus M2000
- Stem: Caribou Torngat 2, 7?
- Tires: Schwalbe Jumbo Jim, 26 x 4.0"