Save on some colors and sizes
See more See less
Prices shown are our MSRP. They do not include varying transport, shipping and handling charges that could be reflected at your local instore retailer.
We made it our goal to develop a bicycle that would make you feel good. But we didn’t stop there, we added a touch of modern performance and comfort. With a clean-looking lightweight aluminum frame and a pleasant upright position, the Champlain Mixte will get you through city steer and rolling hills in style, and the plush waterproof vacuum-formed saddle and lock-on cork grips will keep you riding in comfort. Light alloy fenders will keep you dry in all circumstances.
- Accessories: Kickstand, Full Fenders
- Bottom Bracket: Square taper, 68 x 122 mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano EF500
- Brakes: C-Star, V-Type
- Cassette: Freewheel 14-32T, 7-speed
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Crankset: Shimano FC-TY501, 48/38/28T
- Fork: Vintage CrMo
- Frame: Vintage aluminum
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY510
- Front Wheel: Aluminium 700 / KT hubs
- Grips: Velo Ergo cork, lock-on
- Handlebar: Aluminium, 38mm riser, 38° sweep, Ø31.8 mm
- Headset: FSA TH-882, 1 1/8''
- Pedals: VP resin
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TX800
- Rear Wheel: Aluminium 700 / KT hubs
- Saddle: Selle Royal Essenza Moderate
- Seat Post: Aluminum, Ø27.2 mm
- Shift Levers: Shimano EF500, EZ-Fire Plus
- Stem: Forged A-Head, 7?
- Tires: CST C1207, 700 x 35c