Course Boa Arc Snowshoes
Save on some colors and sizes
Course Boa Arc Snowshoessnowshoes warranty
If you’re looking for the lightest and most versatile race day snowshoes, the Course Boa® Arcs are for you!
We developed these snowshoes with one goal in mind: to make extremely versatile, comfortable, and lightweight snowshoes that would enable us to perform aerobic activities whatever the conditions. To do this, we used a super lightweight anodized aluminum frame with a new curved arc. The curved arc adds just the extra float you need so as not to feel the snow underneath your foot, and it’s so light you won’t even know it’s there.
For comfort and usability, we added our Contact Sprint harness system with a flexible pivot underfoot that goes on easy with the Boa® closure system.
Lastly, we used a lightweight polymer decking that sheds snow away in a flash, and our race-proven Attack crampons underneath to provide maximum grip during use.
- User Profile: Running : Snowshoes designed to boost your speed. Offer a competitive edge for winter training enthusiasts seeking to push their limits. Feather weitght, ergonomic, made of premium materials: built for speed.
- Snowshoes Frame: Contour frame: 7075-T6 aluminum for toughness and lightness.
- Harness: Contact Sprint is flexible in cold temperatures and retains its grip on your race footwear.
- Closure System: Boa® closure system: User-friendly, winter-proof and lifetime warranty. "The best closure system on the market.", New Slipnot quick cinch heel strap and friction buckle. Glove-tested at -45° Celsius.
- Crampons: Attack crampons: Aggressive crampons that offer great control on the tracks. Made with 7075-T6 black anodized aluminum.
- Pivot: Tight and flexible pivot that holds the foot and adapts to any terrain.
- Decking: Snowfree surface: Excellent snow shedding from deck., Wrap-around decking for light, no-snag performance; built for speed.
- Ergonomics: Narrow width optimizing surface area (123 in2/794 cm2) for optimum stride efficiency.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty
- Certification/Approval: Designed according to the USSSA standards for snowshoe racing.
- Snowshoes Sizes: 721: 1.75 lb / 0.74 kg
User weight: 100 - 220 lb / 45 - 100 kg
How to choose snowshoes
Are you going to hike mountains? Will you be taking the kids to play in the parc? Or are you entering the local snowshoe race? There are several types of snowshoes made for different aspects of the sport. We prepared this video to help you figure out what type of snowshoes suits you the best.
You want to know more about snowshoe size, traction and binding?read the blog