e-Urbania 2 Bike
Save on some colors and sizes
e-Urbania 2 BikeProduct Manual bikes warranty
We strive to make bikes that you’ll want to ride all day every day, and thanks to its electrical power assistance, the e-Urbania 2 makes that fun and easy to do. Like all Urbania, the e-Urbania 2 offers the perfect balance between comfort and performance, but this one is infused with super-human strength. You may find yourself compelled to ride more often and longer, and you may want to leave your car at home and start commuting.
The e-Urbania 2 looks clean and stylish thanks to its hydroformed frame and integrated battery. It features a powerful and compact 350 W 48 V mid motor for quick acceleration and reliable Samsung cells. Its torque sensor gives it a more natural feel and enhances your effort, making you virtually bionic.
Like all our Urbania bikes, it’s packed with safety features including front and back running lights connected directly to the battery, reflective stripes on the tires and powerful disc brakes. You can even connect your bike to your smartphone to get ride and fitness data and to monitor your battery performance. With the e-Urbania 2, no hill will be too steep, no day too windy, no distance too far.
- Accessories: Lights, Kickstand, Bafang Go compatible
- Bottom Bracket: Incorporated with motor
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT200
- Brakes: Shimano MT200, hydraulic disc
- Cassette: Shimano HG201, 11-36T 9-speed
- Chain: KMC E9S
- Bike Crankset: Bafang Isis, 38T
- Fork: S-6 aluminum, disc
- Bike Frame: Hydroformed S-6 LT aluminum, disc
- Grips: Velo Ergo, lock-on
- Bike Handlebar: Caribou Panache 2, 12 mm riser, Ø31.8 mm
- Headset: FSA No.11N, 1 1/8''
- Bike Pedals: VP resin
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera M3000 Shadow
- Rotors: Center lock, 180/160 mm
- Bike Saddle: Selle Royal Essenza Athletic
- Seat Post: Caribou Panache 2, Ø27.2 mm
- Shift Levers: Shimano Altus M2000, Rapidfire Plus
- Stem: Caribou Panache 2, 7°
- Tires: CY Kestrel E-Bike 25, relective, 700 x 35c