Garibaldi AL Prohibition Bike
Save on some colors and sizes
Garibaldi AL Prohibition Bikebikes warranty
Based after a man and his legacy, the Garibaldi follows in the footsteps of Giuseppe Garibaldi, an Italian general and adventurer who has been called a ‘‘hero of two worlds’’. Our Garibaldi takes inspiration from his drive, his adaptability, his overall penchant for unifying people, and our love of sweet beards!
Our Prohibition editions are for the daring ones, the ones that push back boundaries in search of great stories. With handling that lets you bomb down loose trails and tons of tire clearance, it is eager to follow in moonshiners’ footsteps. There’s even plenty of mounting points to bring a jug or two. Equipped with gravel-munching high-volume and 650b wheels with T12 thru axles in the front and rear for enhanced stability control, throw in a 1x11 drivetrain with a massive gear range with hydraulic disc brakes and the Garibaldi AL is ready to run! Feel like going even further? Just swap your tires for 2.1 mountain bike rubbers and hit the singletrack - yes, it fits!
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano RS500, external bearings
- Brake Levers: Shimano GRX RX600, hydraulic
- Brakes: Shimano GRX RX400, flat mount, hydraulic disc
- Cassette: Shimano M7000, 11-42T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11
- Bike Crankset: Shimano GRX RX600, 2-piece, Narrow wide 40T
- Fork: Full carbon, disc, T12 axle
- Bike Frame: Hydroformed S-6 LT aluminum, disc, T12 axle
- Grips: Garneau anti-slip
- Bike Handlebar: Caribou Panache AR, flared compact bend, Ø31.8 mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit C-40 ACB, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2"
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX RX812 Shadow Plus
- Rotors: Shimano RT64 « Center lock », 160 mm
- Bike Saddle: Selle Royal Asphalt
- Seat Post: Caribou Panache 1, carbon, Ø27.2 mm
- Shift Levers: Shimano GRX RX600
- Stem: Tranz-x Antishock, -7?
- Tires: WTB Venture TCS, foldable, 650 x 47c