Save on some colors and sizes
Bikes are in stock in various Garneau dealers- contact your local Garneau dealer.See more See less
Based after a man and his legacy, the Garibaldi follows in the footsteps of Giuseppe Garibaldi, an Italian general and adventurer who has been called a ‘‘hero of two worlds’’. Our Garibaldi takes inspiration from his drive, his adaptability, his overall penchant for unifying people, and our love of sweet beards! Garibaldi was a versatile man and the F4 is all about versatility, striving to deliver the best ride on and off the road. A light aluminum frame and fork gives it that performance bike feel and although it’s equipped with fast rolling 700c tires, it offers enough clearance to be able to run monster tires if you wish to venture off beaten paths. It’s outfitted with mechanical disc brakes for reliable all-weather performance.
- Bottom Bracket: Square taper, 68 x 113mm
- Brake Levers: Reever Attack-u
- Brakes: Reever Attack-u, hydraulic disc
- Cassette: Microshift, 12-46T, 8-speed
- Chain: KMC Z8.1
- Crankset: PW, Narrow wide 40T
- Fork: Explore S-6 aluminum, disc - Explore S-6 aluminum, disc
- Frame: S-6 LT aluminum, disc - S-6 LT aluminum, disc
- Front Wheel: Caribou co., 6-bolts, disc, QR
- Grips: Garneau Ergo, lock-on
- Handlebar: Caribou Torngat 2, 20 mm riser, Ø31.8 mm
- Headset: FSA No.11N, 1 1/8''
- Pedals: Platform
- Rear Derailleur: Microshift M5185 Acolyte w/clutch, 8-speed
- Rear Wheel: Caribou co., casette, 6-bolts, disc, QR
- Rotors: Reever, 6-bolts, 160mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Vivo men
- Seat Post: Caribou Torngat 2, Ø31.6 mm
- Shift Levers: Microshift M7180 Acolyte, triggers
- Stem: Caribou Torngat 2, 3?
- Tires: CST Convoy, 700 x 38c