Garibaldi G2 Bike
Save on some colors and sizes
Garibaldi G2 Bikebikes warranty
Based after a man and his legacy, the Garibaldi follows in the footsteps of Giuseppe Garibaldi, an Italian general and adventurer who has been called a ‘‘hero of two worlds’’. Our Garibaldi takes inspiration from his drive, his adaptability, his overall penchant for unifying people, and our love of sweet beards!
Garibaldi was a versatile man and the G2 is all about versatility, striving to deliver the best ride on and off the road. A light aluminum frame with a carbon fork gives it that performance bike feel and although it’s equipped with fast rolling 700c tires, it offers enough clearance to be able to run monster tires if you wish to venture off beaten paths. Hydraulic disc brakes handle the braking duty and provide all-weather performance. Whatever you can dish out, the all new gravel specific Shimano GRX RX400, 2 x 10-speed drivetrain will keep things spinning smoothly.
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano RS500, external bearings
- Brake Levers: Shimano GRX RX400, hydraulic
- Brakes: Shimano GRX RX400, hydraulic disc
- Cassette: Shimano HG500, 11-34T, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC X10
- Bike Crankset: Shimano GRX RX600, 2-piece, 46/30T
- Fork: Full carbon, disc, T12 axle
- Bike Frame: Hydroformed S-6 LT aluminum, disc, T12 axle
- Front Derailleur: Shimano GRX RX400
- Grips: Garneau anti-slip
- Bike Handlebar: Caribou Panache AR, flared compact bend, Ø31.8 mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit C-40 ACB, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2"
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX RX400, Shadow Plus
- Rotors: Shimano RT64 « Center lock », 160 mm
- Bike Saddle: Selle Royal Asphalt
- Seat Post: Caribou Panache 1, carbon, Ø27.2 mm
- Shift Levers: Shimano GRX RX400
- Stem: Caribou Panache 1, -7?
- Tires: WTB Exposure Race, foldable, 700 x 32c