Gennix E1 Performance
Save on some colors and sizes
Gennix E1 Performance Bikebikes warranty
DescriptionIntroducing the all new Gennix E1 performance road bike, the ultimate pairing of speed, stability, and comfort. This endurance machine is packed with all the features you need, with no extra fluff. The more upright comfort geometry paired with 700x28c tires makes it a well versed machine for riding grand fondos, long climbing events, endurance rides, and even gravel and hard-packed surfaces. The full carbon frame and fork uses our No Void Molding Technology which delivers superb stiffness, light weight and comfort. The Gennix E1 still delivers on race day though, and will hold its own alongside any of the more aggressive aero road and GC bikes on the market. It comes with a Shimano 105 2x10 groupset with a gear range that will get you up any big climbs, and a set of Shimano RS100 wheels that are quick to accelerate due to their combination of stiffness and light weight. The Vittoria tires even light up at night to provide added visibility in low light conditions.
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano RS500, press-fit 86
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 R7000
- Brakes: Shimano R561
- Cassette: Shimano 105 R7000, 11-30T, 11-speed
- Chain: Shimano HG601
- Bike Crankset: Shimano RS510, 50/34T
- Fork: Gennix E, RTCC1 full carbon
- Bike Frame: Gennix E1, RTCC1 carbon, No Void Molding technology
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 R7000, 11-speed
- Front Wheel: Shimano RS100
- Grips: Garneau anti-slip
- Bike Handlebar: Caribou Panache 2, compact bend, Ø31.8 mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit C-33, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4"
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 R7000 GS
- Bike Saddle: Selle Royal Asphalt
- Seat Post: Caribou Panache 1, carbon, Ø27.2 mm
- Shift Levers: Shimano 105 R7000
- Stem: Caribou Panache 1, -7?
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro, 700 x 28c