Ghost Mips Helmet
Save on some colors and sizes
Ghost Mips Helmethelmets warranty
DescriptionThe Ghost helmet features the Spiderlock Creo retention system that can be easily adjusted using just one hand for a comfortable fit. The helmet's in-mold construction includes evacuation channels to ensure your head is well protected from impacts without overheating. Detachable earpads shield from the cold but can be removed for warmer winter conditions, and a rubber goggle fastener at the back keeps your goggles in place. The new MIPS system provides unparalleled safety for winter sports enthusiasts.
- Helmet Technology : Evacuation channels: Moisture evacuation channels provide better airflow and moisture wicking.
- Helmet Weight: 12.4 oz / 350 g
- Feature Helmet : Detachable earpads for cold protection: Removable for the warmest winter days, they keep the ears warm and comfortable in cold weather conditions - Rubber goggle fastener: This flexible fastener adapts to all sizes of ski goggle straps and keeps them firmly in place during your activities
- Helmet Construction: In-Mold: Industrial process binding the microplastic and polystyrene together to add superior mechanical properties to these materials
- Number of Vents: 10 vents
- Stabilizing System: Spiderlock® Creo: Stabilizing device with a Micro Dial system for a one-handed quick and tight adjustment
- Padding: Cushioned fitting hat: Comfortable, removable and machine washable
- Certifications: ASTM F2040 / CPSC 1203
12.4 oz / 350 g