Gros Louis 0 Bike
Save on some colors and sizes
Gros Louis 0 Bikebikes warranty
The Gros Louis 0 is our flagship Fat Bike that will take you wherever you need to go, no matter the conditions. Fat Bikes have grown so fast over the last few years, it’s been hard for some to keep up, but not Garneau!
If you’re looking for the top of the line Fat Bike that offers the ultimate in performance, lightness and superior componentry, then look no further. The Gros Louis 0 offers a full carbon disc frame that provides the ultimate in weight savings, comfort and superior handling capabilities. Its SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain provides a gear range that will tackle whatever you can throw at it, and SRAM Guide T hydraulic disc brakes with DOT fluid ensure amazing stopping power: no matter how cold it is outside, you can trust the fluid will not freeze. If you’re a winter commuter, competing in Fat Bike races, or are looking for the best option on the market, the Gros Louis 0 is for you!
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face, BSA 120 mm
- Brake Levers: Hayes Dominion A4
- Brakes: Hayes Dominion A4, hydraulic disc
- Cassette: Sugek CS-M9012, 11-50T, 12-speed
- Chain: KMC X12 Ti
- Bike Crankset: Race Face Aeffect, 30T
- Fork: Carbon, disc, ID15 x 150 mm
- Bike Frame: Gros Louis carbon, disc, ID12 x 197 mm
- Grips: Garneau, lock-on
- Bike Handlebar: Caribou Torngat, 12 mm riser, Ø31.8 mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit C-40 ACB, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2"
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX EAGLE
- Bike Saddle: Fizik Tundra M5
- Seat Post: Caribou Torngat, Ø31.6 mm
- Shift Levers: SRAM GX EAGLE
- Stem: Caribou Torngat, 3°
- Tires: Kenda Juggernaut Pro, 26 x 4.5"