Gros Louis 1 Bike
Save on some colors and sizes
Gros Louis 1 Bikebikes warranty
DescriptionThe Garneau line of Fat Bikes brings the best features of modern cycling to the big tire market. All our Fat Bikes are designed and tested in Quebec City, Canada, where winters can get long and cold. But winter has never stopped us before, and now that we have a full line of Fat Bikes, we’re able to ride year round, no matter the conditions. The Gros Louis 1 is testament to that, and is our best aluminum Fat Bike offering. Hydraulic disc brakes with DOT fluid will never freeze on you and offer superior stopping power. A 1x12 drivetrain gives you all the gear range you need, and tubelessready 26’’ x 4.8’’ tires are ready to plow through anything in their path. It also has a carbon fork for extra comfort on the hands and wrists. The Gros Louis 1 is a great all-around bike that will get you where you need to go!
- Bottom Bracket: BSA, 100 mm, sealed cartridge
- Brake Levers: SRAM Level T
- Brakes: Sram Level hydraulic disc
- Cassette: Sugek CS-M9012, 11-50T, 12-speed
- Chain: KMC X12 Ti
- Crankset: Race Face Aeffect, 30T
- Fork: Carbon, disc, ID15 x 150 mm
- Frame: S-6 LT aluminum, disc, ID12 x 197 mm
- Grips: Garneau, lock-on
- Handlebar: Caribou Torngat, 20 mm riser, Ø31.8 mm
- Headset: FSA IS-2/42/ACB, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2"
- Pedals: FPD, alloy w/replacement pins
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX EAGLE
- Rotors: Sram Centerline, 180-160 mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Rampage
- Seat Post: Caribou Torngat, Ø30.9mm
- Shift Levers: SRAM GX EAGLE
- Stem: Caribou Torngat, 3°
- Tires: Schwalbe Jumbo Jim, 26'' x 4.8''