Gros Louis 3 Bike
Save on some colors and sizes
The Garneau line of fatbikes brings the best features of modern cycling to the big tire market.See more See less
Gros Louis 3 Bikebikes warranty
DescriptionThe Garneau line of Fat Bikes brings the best features of modern cycling to the big tire market. All our Fat Bikes are designed and tested in Quebec City, Canada, where winters can get long and cold. But winter has never stopped us before, and now that we have a full line of Fat Bikes, we’re able to ride year round, no matter the conditions. The Gros Louis 3 has what it takes to tackle the worst conditions with its reliable mechanical disc brakes and 10 speeds coupled with tubeless compatible 26’’x4.8’’ to overcome all terrains. The Gros Louis 3 is our entry level Fat Bike equipped with all the necessary goods to ride your favourite trails even in the harshest conditions at a price that will make you happy.
- Bottom Bracket: BSA, 100 mm, sealed cartridge
- Brake Levers: Tektro ML-520
- Brakes: Tektro MD-280, mechanical disc
- Cassette: Sugek CS-M6010, 11-40T, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC X10 EPT, Eco ProTeq
- Bike Crankset: Samox TAM38, 2-piece alloy, 24T
- Fork: Aluminum, disc, ID10 x 150 mm
- Bike Frame: S-6 LT Aluminum, disc, ID10 x 190 mm
- Grips: Garneau, lock-on
- Bike Handlebar: Caribou Torngat, 20 mm riser, Ø31.8 mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 ZS SC (NO.57SC) 1-1/8 ~ 1-1/2"
- Bike Pedals: FPD, resin
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore Shadow Plus M6000
- Rotors: Tektro TR, 180-160 mm
- Bike Saddle: Selle Royal Rampage
- Seat Post: Caribou Torngat, Ø30.9mm
- Shift Levers: Shimano Deore M6000, Rapidfire Plu
- Stem: Caribou Torngat, 3°
- Tires: Schwalbe Jumbo Jim, 26'' x 4.8''