MX 4 Bike
Save on some colors and sizes
MX 4 Bikebikes warranty
DescriptionOur M series bicycles are designed to take you past the path and pavement and into your first off-road adventures. While great for hanging around town, the MX 4 also offers an 80 mm front travel fork give you extra cushion and increased handling capabilities for trying out some off-road terrains for the first time. 700 x 40c WTB tires are fast rolling for increased efficiency getting around town while also providing cushion and grip for off-road excursions. Trying to tackle some steep climbs in your area? The MX 2 has a huge gear range with three in the front and nine in the rear, so it will help you get up any steep terrain with ease. Mechanical disc brakess will give you that extra stopping power for the trip down the backside of the hill too! Grab an MX 4 today and see where it takes you.
- Bottom Bracket: Square taper, 73 x 118 mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano Altus M310
- Brakes: Promax DSK-300, mechanical disc
- Cassette: DNP, 11-32T, 8-speed
- Chain: KMC Z8
- Bike Crankset: Lasco Suv, 48/38/28T
- Fork: Zoom 525 suspension, 80 mm, hydraulic lockout
- Bike Frame: S-6 LT aluminum, disc
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY710
- Grips: Velo, lock-on
- Bike Handlebar: Caribou Torngat 2, 20 mm riser, Ø31.8 mm
- Headset: FSA No.11N, 1 1/8''
- Bike Pedals: VP, resin
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus M370
- Rotors: 160 mm/140 mm, 6-bolt
- Bike Saddle: Selle Royal Essenza Athletic
- Seat Post: Caribou Torngat 2, Ø31.6 mm
- Shift Levers: Shimano Altus M310, Rapidfire Plus
- Stem: Caribou Torngat 2, 3?
- Tires: WTB Nano Comp, 700 x 40c