Save on some colors and sizes
Bikes are in stock in various Garneau dealers- contact your local Garneau dealer.See more See less
Remember your first bike? Your first ride? The wind on your face and the sensation of speed and feelings no words and no one could truly describe? Louis sure does, and the line of Neo bicycles he’s created are modern versions of his first bikes. The Neo 207 is a modern kids’ bike with a lightweight steel frame that offers extreme versatility.
- Bottom Bracket: Square taper, 68 x 118mm
- Brake Levers: Junior specific, aluminum/resin
- Brakes: Aluminum, V-type
- Cassette: Freewheel 13-32T, 7-speed
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Crankset: Aluminum, 3-piece, 32T
- Fork: HTS Steel - HTS steel
- Frame: HTS steel - HTS steel
- Front Wheel: SF, Aluminum
- Grips: Garneau Junior
- Handlebar: Aluminum, 40mm rise, Ø25.4 mm
- Headset: Threadless, 1 1/8"
- Pedals: Platform
- Rear Derailleur: Falcon GYR, 7-speed
- Rear Wheel: SF, Aluminium, freewheel
- Saddle: Garneau Junior
- Seat Post: Aluminum, Ø25.4 mm
- Shift Levers: Falcon GYR, Trigger
- Stem: Aluminum, Ahead, 50 mm, 10°
- Tires: 20 x 1.95"