Save on some colors and sizes
Bikes are in stock in various Garneau dealers- contact your local Garneau dealer.See more See less
Designed for getting you from point A to point B efficiently, safely, and confidently, the Urbania series of bicycles offer modern performance geometry that blends the perfect balance of upright comfort with pure performance. The Urbania is a great platform for commuters and cyclists looking to ride casually or at a quick pace, and it has some subtle safety features typically not seen on most other town bikes. The Urbania comes in four different versions, and offers something for everyone! The Urbania 5 is a great all-around bike at an entry-level price point. It features an aluminum frame for quick handling and reflective tires for added visibility in low light conditions. That's right, reflective tires! If you're riding at night, the tires will light up when light from passing cars shines on them. Grab an Urbania 5 today and get out there!
- Bottom Bracket: Square taper, 68 x 122 mm
- Brake Levers: Radius , 3 fingers, aluminum
- Brakes: Radius, V-type
- Cassette: DNP, 11-32T, 8-speed
- Chain: KMC Z8.1
- Crankset: SR Suntour XCC, 48/38/28t
- Fork: HTS Steel - HTS steel
- Frame: S-6 LT aluminum - S-6 LT aluminum
- Front Derailleur: S-Ride M300
- Front Wheel: Caribou co., QR
- Grips: Garneau Ergo
- Handlebar: Caribou Panache 2 , 15mm riser , Ø31.8 mm
- Headset: FSA No.10AY 1-1/8"
- Pedals: Platform
- Rear Derailleur: S-Ride M210, 8-speed
- Rear Wheel: Caribou co., casette, QR
- Saddle: Selle Royal Essenza Athletic
- Seat Post: Caribou Panache 3, Ø27.2 mm
- Shift Levers: S-Ride SL-M300, triggers
- Stem: Caribou Panache 3, 10?
- Tires: CST City, 700 x 35c