Victory Summit Snowshoes
Save on some colors and sizes
Victory Summit Snowshoessnowshoes warranty
Trying to get to the top of the mountain as fast as you can? The all new Victory Summit Snowshoes will get you there as quick as you desire! Our VT-Frame Piranha with Traxion HCX crampons provide multidirectional traction to shred no matter which route you take!
They also come with an easy-to-use Boa® dial system and our Slipnot quick-cinch heel system, which recently was called "the best closure on the market". The lightweight polymer decking sheds snow in a flash and a gradient heel raiser reduces calf fatigue during climbing, while the Freeflex-X pivot is the biggest and most reliable in the industry. Backed with a limited 5 years warranty, the Victory Summit gets you to the top!
- User Profile: Backcountry : Snowshoes specifically designed for technical hikers and backcountry explorers pushing themselves to new summits. Perfect for steep hills and descents in various snow and ice conditions.
- Frame: VT-frame Piranha boasts great grip, lightness and good looks.
- Harness: Contact Trek is padded, flexible in cold temperatures and retains its grip on your hiking or trekking boots.
- Closure System: Boa® closure system: User-friendly, winter-proof and lifetime warranty. "The best closure system on the market.", New Slipnot quick cinch heel strap and friction buckle. Glove-tested at -45° Celsius.
- Crampons: Traxion HCX (High Carbon Steel): Multidirectional traction. Lighter than our expedition Traxion HCS crampons.
- Pivot: Freeflex X pivot, 30mm in width, is the biggest and most reliable of its type in the industry. It supplies a robust yet flexible suspension.
- Decking: Deck to frame connection ensured by special anti-loosening rivets., Snowfree surface: Excellent snow shedding from deck.
- Heel Raiser: Gradient heel raiser: Reduces calf fatigue while climbing.
- Ergonomics: Narrow width and smart taper make this a mountain runner with confidence traction all around.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty
825: 3.9 lb / 1.8 kg
930: 4.1 lb / 1.9 kg
825: 100 - 220 lb / 45 - 91 kg
930: 150 - 250 lb / 68 - 113 kg
How to choose snowshoes
Are you going to hike mountains? Will you be taking the kids to play in the parc? Or are you entering the local snowshoe race? There are several types of snowshoes made for different aspects of the sport. We prepared this video to help you figure out what type of snowshoes suits you the best.
You want to know more about snowshoe size, traction and binding?read the blog