Vorttice Aero Cycling Helmet
Save on some colors and sizes
Vorttice Aero Cycling Helmethelmets warranty
DescriptionThe Vorttice helmet is a true revolution in aerodynamic helmets designed to be faster than the competition. Unlike any other aero helmet, proven dimpled technology at the front of the helmets causes air to flow closely to the helmet. When hitting the “Vortex Generator” the air is accelerated again. Our unique “air intake” situated at the highest pressure point on the helmet directs the air along the 3 “evacuation channels”. When the cyclist is riding straight forward, the air must change direction to skirt around the helmet. Heat produced by the cyclist’s head is wicked out through the back. Designed to improve aerodynamic performance, the Vorttice lens is ventilated and included with the helmet. These unique features allow the athletes to go faster while spending less energy.
- Technology : Evacuation channels: Moisture evacuation channels provide better airflow and moisture wicking. - Aero inner nerve, aero cage designed to optimize aerodynamics.
- Weight: 15.9 oz / 450 g
- Construction: In-Mold: Industrial process binding the microplastic and polystyrene together to add superior mechanical properties to these materials
- Number of Vents: 2 vents
- Stabilizing System: Spiderlock® SL: Very light, the stabilizing system works jointly with the straps for a perfect fit. It can be easily tightened on the head using only one hand, thanks to its dented wheel.
- Straps: Steplock adjustment: Easy and secure straps adjustment.
- Lens: PVC lens
- Certifications: CPSC-ASTM-CEN-AS 2063*
- Included: Vorttice lens included: Designed to improve aerodynamic performance and minimize fogging, it features UV 400 resistance.
S: 6 1/2 - 7 hat size, 20 1/2 - 22 in, 52 - 56 cm L: 7 3/8 - 7 3/4 hat size, 23 1/4 - 24 1/2 in, 59 - 62 cm M: 7 - 7 3/8 hat size, 22 - 23 1/4 in, 56 - 59 cm