Women's Duchess 2 Bike
Save on some colors and sizes
Duchess 2 Bikebikes warranty
DescriptionThe Garneau line of Fat Bike brings the best features of modern cycling to the big tire market. All our Fat Bikes are designed and tested in Quebec City, Canada, where winters can get long and cold. But winter has never stopped us before, and now that we have a full line of Fat Bikes, we’re able to ride year round, no matter the conditions. The Duchess 2 is our women’s specific offering. It has SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes that will never freeze thanks to DOT fluid, a 1x11 drivetrain that gives you all the gear range you need, and tubeless-ready 26’’ x 4.8’’ tires that plow through anything. The Duchess 2 is a great all-around bike that gets you in the game with an accessible price point.
- Bottom Bracket: BSA, 100 mm, sealed cartridge
- Brake Levers: Sram Level
- Brakes: Sram Level hydraulic disc
- Cassette: Sugek CS-M9011, 11-46T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11 EPT, Eco ProTeq
- Crankset: Prowheel MPX-11, 26T
- Fork: Aluminum, disc, ID15 x 150 mm
- Frame: S-6 LT aluminum, disc, ID12 x 197 mm
- Grips: Garneau, lock-on
- Handlebar: Caribou Torngat, 20 mm riser, Ø31.8 mm
- Headset: FSA IS-2/42/ACB, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2"
- Pedals: FPD, alloy
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX Shadow Plus M7000
- Rotors: Sram Centerline, 180-160 mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Rampage
- Seat Post: Caribou Torngat, Ø30.9mm
- Shift Levers: Shimano SLX SL-M7000
- Stem: Caribou Torngat, 3°
- Tires: Schwalbe Jumbo Jim, 26'' x 4.8''