Women's Massif Snowshoes
Save on some colors and sizes
Women's Massif Snowshoessnowshoes warranty
DescriptionThe Massif Snowshoes feature the easy-to-use Boa mechanism that is winter-proof and mitten-friendly for easy on and off as well as adjustments. Perfect for day hiking, the carbon steel crampons and fixed pivot system provide traction and stability.
- User Profile: Day Hiking : Snowshoes designed for winter hicking enthusiasts seeking to improve their physical condition while exploring backcountry or neighboring trails.
- Frame: 6061-T6 aluminum anodized frame: Light and sturdy, Contour frame: Proven ergonomics for a natural stride and optimized surface area with great snow shedding capacities
- Harness: Contact Trek is padded, flexible in cold temperatures and retains its grip on your hiking or trekking boots.
- Closure System: Boa® closure system: User-friendly, winter-proof and lifetime warranty. "The best closure system on the market."
- Crampons: Traxx crampons have a low height and denser tooth geometry for quieter, ankle-steady grip on uneven terrains.
- Pivot: Overmolded rigid pivot for ultimate trail feedback to the foot and great heel turns in tight underbrush.
- Decking: Lightec decking: Resistant, lightweight, and flexible down to -40°C., Ribbed deck clips for traction and an ultra robust frame connection, Snowfree surface: Excellent snow shedding from deck.
- Ergonomics: Rigid pivot, frame stiffness and crampon design make this a stealthy underbrush explorer.
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty
822: 3.96 lb / 1.8 kg
825: 4.2 lb / 1.9 kg
822: 80 - 160 lb / 36 - 73 kg
825: 100 - 200 lb / 45 - 91 kg
How to choose snowshoes
Are you going to hike mountains? Will you be taking the kids to play in the parc? Or are you entering the local snowshoe race? There are several types of snowshoes made for different aspects of the sport. We prepared this video to help you figure out what type of snowshoes suits you the best.
You want to know more about snowshoe size, traction and binding?read the blog