Women's Ruby II Cycling Shoes
Save on some colors
Gift cards and additional gift boxes are non-refundable.
Garneau won the prestigious Eurobike award for the X-Comfort Zone technology featured in this shoe. This patented and innovative design allows the shoe to stretch to accommodate B to D+ foot widths thanks to a ventilated elastomer-spandex insert. The X-Comfort Zone creates a dynamic, non-constrictive fit for the foot’s natural toe splay, which improves power, reduces injuries, and creates unsurpassed comfort. Style and performance can go hand in hand, the women’s Ruby shoes are proof of that. They offer a look that will appeal to the rider wanting to invest in a shoe offering great value for money; the women’s Ruby is the most accessible of the shoes featuring the Boa® fastening system which allows you to adjust your shoe evenly with just a few turns of the dial. The women’s Ruby inherits many recent technologies until now offered on our top of the line models. The offset opening of the shoe helps reduce pressure on top of the foot while the Powerzone system keeps your foot firmly in place to prevent it from moving when you are pulling on the pedals. Furthermore, the X-Comfort Zone technology offers the flexibility needed at the forefoot so that even the largest feet don’t feel cramped.
- Shoe Technology : X-Comfort Zone - Ventilated expandable zone to accommodate a variety of feet widths and prevent numbness - Increased arch support and power transfer
- Shoes Weight: 8.5 oz/240 g (size 38)
- Upper: Seamless PU leather and mesh provide comfort and breathability
- Outsole: Patented Ergo Air® injected nylon/fiberglass; extremely ventilated and stiff
- Insole: Breathable, ventilated
- Heel Retention: HRS-90 reinforced with 0.4 mm membrane: Maintains heel positioning and reduces loss of power
- Closure System: Boa® IP1-S two-way micro-adjustment for easy replacement with hook and loop strap
- Cleats: Steel inserts fit all major road and SPD pedals